Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COLD CITY - ALBUM *FREE DOWNLOAD*

Options
  • 01-11-2012 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

"COLD CITY"

Download the FREE 12 original track album from Irish Hip Hop artist Bitter Rocc now - HERE

Its a really relaxed soulful album so i hope you enjoy it!!

please share it around facebook, twitter, youtube, your friends, family etc..
    find me on twitter, facebook, youtube search BITTERROCC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

Album is amazing man well done!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Fine work BR. Really impressed with this album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Be like Nutella

lovin that 'fallin' track... love the style/prod on that.... very original sound fair fuks... really good

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

Great job. love this sound, some really beautiful production on this

Still have this on repeat in the car!!! Loving it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've updated to iTunes11 and listening mostly on shuffle. This new version of iTunes loves the album. Songs from this album are regularly appearing, and it's not a bad thing.

You can get a pressed CD now for only a fiver off the same site, I think there is different songs and producing on it! Have mine ordered, an early signed copy hopefully! Loving this album!!! Haven't heard a good Irish rapper in years

Advertisement