Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mintiest/most menthol liquid out there?

Options
  • 01-11-2012 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭

As the title says. I've been suffering chest and sinus infections since quitting the analogues, and I find that a good minty or mentholic vape opens the pipes, so I'd like to get some absolute rocket fuel juice in for use in future congestion scenarios.
    So, what's the mintiest or most mentholic vape you've had, and where can it be bought?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alf70

The Hangsen Menthol Sensation isn't bad, you can get it from Bargain Vapour. Still looking for the ultimate menthol myself.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Menthol_Sensation_Premium_with_bulk_discount/p1274299_7463313.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Thanks for that. I have an account with BV and will stick an order in. Still keen to hear about ultra-menthol vapes though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I've used Liqua menthol from TBS and found it very strong but maybe that was just my taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

DIY perhaps - its really REALLY easy ?

Just Dissolve Menthol Crystals in a pure VG or PG base as a concentrate. The pharmacy should have some Menthol crystals and probably the VG (USP Glycerine - medical grade) as well.

Trust me it is THE mintiest mint you will get like sucking an Airwave or XXX Mint if you use it straight up and cheap as chips to make. I just use a strong base solution it to add a lil kick to almost anything fruity.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

have to agree with was...I make my own menthol all the time... 3 euro from boots for some menthol crystals and a little eucalyptus for a little throat hit mix in a drop or two of orange or rose and you have a perfect allday menthol vape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Sounds yum, off to the chemist in the morning:D

I'd need some nic in the mix too. Would prefer a ready-made option if someone has any suggestions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the whitelabel blathnait from irishvapers was nice, think e-cigshop.eu have that range now. dunno if they have them yet though

other than that vapourcasts prothol is delicious

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

BargainVapour.com has a great double menthol that's really strong. They have a triple menthol up on the site now too that I haven't tried myself, but should clearly be stronger. It's one of their bulk specials too so you can get it at a great price. It's only available in 18mg though I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

yep i use crystals too , ordered them cheap from ecig wizard. Also went down to pharmacy few months ago and LOL they told me i need a prescription... ah well i ordered online then, with them crystals you can make rocket fuel menthol, i use a bag into 5ml (the ones from ecig wizard) and max it so at 5% as even 10% makes me cry and running out of all pores

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

If your around Dublin next wkend i can give you some vaporcast prothol to try.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I was never able to find menthol crystals in boots, does anyone know what ones stock it, or anywhere else that might?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I ordered some online as I tried 3 boots stores in Cork at the weekend and none had crystals. None had VG either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

I ordered some online as I tried 3 boots stores in Cork at the weekend and none had crystals. None had VG either

It wont be called VG or vegetable glycerine - Just Plain 'ol Glycerine USP or Glycerine Medical Grade. Really surprised if any pharmacy didn't have it in stock.

Stealthirl wrote: »
    If your around Dublin next wkend i can give you some vaporcast prothol to try.

Dammit, I was in the UK that weekend. If you're up in town again, I'd love to take you up on that kind offer.

Advertisement