Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked clearomizer

Options
  • 01-11-2012 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm newish to vaping and my clearomizer seems to have blocked. I only have it a week or so. Is that normal? I think I overfilled it and I can't vape with it now. How do you go about unblocking them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Have you tried taking it apart, running it under hot water, (maybe give it a hot water bath in a small bowl) and leaving it for a few hours somewhere warm to dry off?

I've read here that some ppl leave them a while in vodka to loosen up some of the gunk on the coil, (can build up from some of the sweeter, sugary juices), and a cocktail stick to help remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Thanks Lucutus. I'll have a bash at it later.

Cleared it out, can blow right through it but it's just not vaping. I think it's broken, but I've no idea how you'd fix it. It's one of those Kanger T3s.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

You need to order a replacement head for it, I think they are about €2 each from esi. The heads on them are consumable items and will only last a certain amount of time depending on usage, some people get a week or two out of a head and some get longer.

Do you have something else to vape while your waiting on a replacement?

• Advertisement

newmark wrote: »
    Do you have something else to vape while your waiting on a replacement?

Yes, luckily enough I bought a spare and a spare battery the other day. Looks like you'd need to have three or four lying around for emergencies.

jakdublin wrote: »
    Yes, luckily enough I bought a spare and a spare battery the other day. Looks like you'd need to have three or four lying around for emergencies.

Yep golden rule of vaping is keep a spare and a spare of a spare too and it's always a good idea to carry a spare setup when going out anywhere as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

What is the best buy in your opinions of this type of product and how much shuld you expect to pay initially and ongoing? Plus where is the best place to buy.
    My wife is considering giving up the fags and taking this up as an alternative. Apart from the health benefits do you also save money?

You won't go too far wrong with the info on this thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056793859

Ongoing costs for a couple of replacement heads and a bottle of juice should be no more than €20 per week

Advertisement