Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 Champions League bet 50 preplay get 50 inplay offer

Options
  • 01-11-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Right so, just got a mail from 365, they're doing something similar to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056679257 that they ran through the Euros.

€50 Free In-Play Bet on the Champions League

The Champions League continues with a crucial round of games on Matchday four, as teams strive to qualify for the knockout stages - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on any of Tuesday or Wednesday’s Champions League matches and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a pre-match bet on any of the 16 Champions League matches played on Tuesday or Wednesday and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on any Champions League game in that round once the match has kicked off. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout each game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
    The bet365 Team

Any catches here that I amn't noticing?
    How does this work, do I need a ton in the account to work this to my advantage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

It's all explained in the thread you linked but yes you would need €100 in the account to take full advantage.

This one seems slightly different, it sounds like I could place pre match bet on the Arsenal match on Tuesday and place the in-play bet on the Chelsea match on Wednesday if I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

I don't mean to derail this so quickly but it may be relevant to some other people. I signed up to Bet365 last night with $50 and got the 100% sign-up bonus.

In the terms and conditions it says
    To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.

and
    Players can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.

What do I need to do in order to be able to get the Champions League bonus on Tuesday? Place $300 worth of bets? Or is that just for withdrawels? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

I would imagine you're OK, I think active bonus is a bonus where you're rolling over bets to release it.

I would consider the champions league offer to be a promotion.

To find out definitively get onto support

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I used the 100% sign up bonus before on this offer and it didn't interfere with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Just a reminder to everyone to make your in-play bet a longer shot than your pre-match bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Have two accounts this time around. :)

Anyone look at what match they're going to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Barca double chance is 1/33 :p I'm thinking about over 0.5 goals in that match at 1/50..
    any better ideas? I'm sure there is!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Personally I'm thinking o0.5 goals preplay and a draw inplay, not sure what match to do it on yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

5. Note that ‘pre-match’ is defined as a bet placed prior to kick-off and ‘In-Play’ is defined as any bet placed on a match after it has kicked off.

For anyone doing this tonight, I was caught out by placing my in-play bet via the In-play portal but before kick off, they refunded a lesser bet. Got on to them and they were good enough to add the difference to my account.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I placed €20 on Celtic v Barca over 0.5 pre match, not seeing anything about my free bet now though?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I placed €20 on Celtic v Barca over 0.5 pre match, not seeing anything about my free bet now though?

You need money in your account to place the in-play bet. If it loses they refund the bet.

Opr

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

opr wrote: »
    You need money in your account to place the in-play bet. If it loses they refund the bet.

Opr

Ah ok, thanks!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

€25 for the City Utd game, any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

It's €50, not €25

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

DB74 wrote: »
    It's €50, not €25

Different people get different amounts. Only €25 for me this time around, got the full €50 last time when only €25 was being offered on the site.

bohsman wrote: »
    Different people get different amounts. Only €25 for me this time around, got the full €50 last time when only €25 was being offered on the site.

I apologise. I assumed it was all or nothing in terms of the offer.

I've always gotten the full €50

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

bohsman wrote: »
    €25 for the City Utd game, any opinions?

Great offer by a decent bookie.

Will definitely be availing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

It's a tough match to call. What are people thinking for the safe pre-match bet? I think I'm gonna do Van Persie to score as my in play bet but not sure about the pre match bet yet.

I dislike "safe" pre-match bets as there is still a chance that it can go wrong

I prefer to "buy" the free bet at a fraction of it's value

Man City - €50 @ 6/5 - returns €110 (obviously this is placed with Bet365)
    Man Utd - €32.50 @ 12/5 - returns €110.50
    Draw - €31.50 @ 5/2 - returns €110.25

So you are staking €114 and are guaranteed to get back at least €110 which is a max loss of just €4

But for that €4 you now get a free €50 bet

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mack_Attack

I normally go for this approach:

With B365:
    £50 on "Under 3.5 First Half Goals" @ 1/40 : Returns £51.25

With WilliamHill:
    £3 on "Over 3.5 First Half Goals" @ 16/1 Returns £51.00

Therefore the £50 freebet either costs you £1.75 or £2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

DB74 wrote: »
    I dislike "safe" pre-match bets as there is still a chance that it can go wrong

I prefer to "buy" the free bet at a fraction of it's value

Man City - €50 @ 6/5 - returns €110 (obviously this is placed with Bet365)
    Man Utd - €32.50 @ 12/5 - returns €110.50
    Draw - €31.50 @ 5/2 - returns €110.25

So you are staking €114 and are guaranteed to get back at least €110 which is a max loss of just €4

But for that €4 you now get a free €50 bet

Thats a good idea but are those bets actually allowed under the terms and conditions?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Thats a good idea but are those bets actually allowed under the terms and conditions?

You should place the other two bets with other bookmakers :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Over 0.5 goals pre match and back the draw in play. If it ends 0-0 you win on the draw, so a free bet on the draw!
    I fancy the draw here I really cant call it either way plus I think Fergie will play for the draw like he did last year only it work might this time as City are poorer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,326 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Over 0.5 goals pre match and back the draw in play. If it ends 0-0 you win on the draw, so a free bet on the draw!
    I fancy the draw here I really cant call it either way plus I think Fergie will play for the draw like he did last year only it work might this time as City are poorer.

Nice and safe...over 0.5 @ 1/25 and draw in running at 12/5 (assuming odds don;t drop as soon as match begins).

So if my maths are right...stake €100...0-0 returns €170, either side winning returns €52 from pre-match bet and €50 in running bet back so profit of €2 and score draw returns €212 (€52 pre-match and €170 in running).

Shame it's United playing, might just take a gamble and go with heart over head. Thinking draw/Utd on HT/FT at 13/2 and then something to be decided in running. Added bonus that Bet365 do money back for a 0-0 on HT/FT markets...and also on correct score if anyone's looking at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Baker87

Collie D wrote: »
    Nice and safe...over 0.5 @ 1/25 and draw in running at 12/5 (assuming odds don;t drop as soon as match begins).

So if my maths are right...stake €100...0-0 returns €170, either side winning returns €52 from pre-match bet and €50 in running bet back so profit of €2 and score draw returns €212 (€52 pre-match and €170 in running).

Shame it's United playing, might just take a gamble and go with heart over head. Thinking draw/Utd on HT/FT at 13/2 and then something to be decided in running. Added bonus that Bet365 do money back for a 0-0 on HT/FT markets...and also on correct score if anyone's looking at that.

Would you get away with doing this using only Bet365?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

50 pre game on over 0.5 goals
    50 in play on under 5.5 cards @ 2.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Baker87

Went for a safe-ish small profit two bets in the end...

Which i wont tell you about cos i just realised its aftertiming

I've taken a screenshot of the slip, how do i post it?

Advertisement