Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CORK city casuals 10th nov Mardyke bar

Options
  • 01-11-2012 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

as all ways i shall be putting on the 60 euro deposit for the mardyke, all we need i s minimum of 6 people for 10 euro each to pay off the deposit for casuals. and like always the more people that show up the cheaper the venue will be.

cause it is casuals game of choice is mainly street fighter 4 AE, but if you feel like bringing some other game or consoles for fun go ahead.

i have a dreamcast with 2 pads if you guys like i could bring that for some side fun.
    anything else you want to bring games or console wise just name it and we will see if there is an interest in it.

food and drink will be provided at casuals and the starting time will be from
    13:00 to 18:00

but if we are lucky i will try and score some more gaming time there. if they don't mind. and if this is the case then we should be able to have a longer tournament from the next time we rent out

map location
    fW63J.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

More than likely won't be showing up again until after the new year. Busy with heaps of stuff n' stuff. I may show up before then but at this time it will be after new year. Enjoy lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

WasterEx wrote: »
    More than likely won't be showing up again until after the new year. Busy with heaps of stuff n' stuff. I may show up before then but at this time it will be after new year. Enjoy lads!

no worrie there water. just glad you are still around after the new year mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4 vincespa

Hi!, I'm new in town and I'm interested to assist at this event, but I only have a ps3 pad, then I would need a ps3 to xbox converter, Do you know where can I find one?

vincespa wrote: »
    Hi!, I'm new in town and I'm interested to assist at this event, but I only have a ps3 pad, then I would need a ps3 to xbox converter, Do you know where can I find one?

you could buy one from online stores, but our resident gamer vizardanto has a ps2 to xbox 360 converter in fact he has 2 i think. i am sure he can bring them this saterday to the casuals if he is coming, the down side is that you need a wired 360 pad for this to work alongside a ps2 pad otherwise it wont work, but i am sure we can get someone to bring a spare wired 360 pad if you have a ps2 pad.

unless you use stick then all i can mention is to get duel modded for the ps3 and the 360

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I'll be along anyway, will bring a spare 360 pad in case it's needed.

Looking forward to having a new person to play against! Which character do you play?

• Advertisement

Ok fellow gamers, the origial time was 13:00 to 18:00 but i managed to squeeze out an extra hour and a half from them so NOW ..........

The start and end time will be 13:00 to 19:30 that is all i could do cause there is a party at 20:00 there after. thats all i could get for that day. hopfully i can get the same if not more for Tempest when the time comes.

EQUIPMENT:

as for the equipment, like always screens and consoles will be needed if you can spare them. if you think casuals needs other system other than a 360 to play, bring them along too.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CavemanFurby

I'll be there, not sure what time I'll be in at but I'll make it as early as possible! Should be good to play some SF again! :P

I'll be there, not sure what time I'll be in at but I'll make it as early as possible! Should be good to play some SF again! :P

glad to hear it mate, would be nice to see a rose player back in the games again, unless you have change main?????

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CavemanFurby

Still Rose as far as I know, we'll see how I do with her now on Saturday though! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I'll be there for definute, I'll bring along a monitor.

• Advertisement

mackg wrote: »
    I'll be there for definute, I'll bring along a monitor.

thanks again mackg,

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DrDrago

Won't be able to make it to this one but have a good time ladies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 vincespa

raah! wrote: »
    I'll be along anyway, will bring a spare 360 pad in case it's needed.

Looking forward to having a new person to play against! Which character do you play?

Im cody player, but sorry I wont be able to assist, maybe next time sorry :(

so on the down side is that not many people turned up, on the plus side we had loads of food and plenty of drinks left over, got in some good casuals with mackg, had some funny random matches with caveman, and helped misty in a new fighting direction with Ibuki . all in all we got loads done yesterday,

good games to everyone

Im cody player, but sorry I wont be able to assist, maybe next time sorry :(

another cody player like myself, would love to see how you use him with a cody mirror match. :p

Advertisement