Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converse 20% off

Options
  • 31-10-2012 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.converse.ie/

use code HALLOWEEN12, valid till 7th November

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

-"Coupon code "HALLOWEEN12" is not valid."

Thats what I get.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭writhen

Hogzy wrote: »
    -"Coupon code "HALLOWEEN12" is not valid."

Thats what I get.

same here........

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭theavenger

writhen wrote: »

same here........

And here.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

maybe try this

to enter the code add items to the cart and select Ireland as your delivery country from the Estimate Shipping and Tax - then click get quote and select courier option and update total. You can enter the code HALLOWEEN 12 and then Apply Coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

Skerries wrote: »
    maybe try this

to enter the code add items to the cart and select Ireland as your delivery country from the Estimate Shipping and Tax - then click get quote and select courier option and update total. You can enter the code HALLOWEEN 12 and then Apply Coupon

Success! enter halloween12 though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

If only I could find the Gorillaz Converse advertised on the front page now. 'Tis a bit shoddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not bad.. but cheaper from Lifestyle before code, and they were cheaper from Lifestyle with the 15% code they threw around twice in the last fortnight.

EDIT: Actually, 15% code is still valid in Lifestyle: FB4553

One pair I was looking at is €55.99 before code / €44.79 after code on Converse, yet same pair on Lifestyle is €50 before code / €42.50 after code on Lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Thanks Basq, used the lifestyle code for 2 Adidas 3 stripe essential woven bottoms. 70 euro down to 59 euro. Pajoe

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Kajor wrote: »
    If only I could find the Gorillaz Converse advertised on the front page now. 'Tis a bit shoddy.
    There's these ones at Lifestyle for €70 before code / €59.50 after code.

11509711large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

Basq wrote: »
    There's these ones at Lifestyle for €70 before code / €59.50 after code.

11509711large.jpg

Thanks Basq. Ended up going to Schuh to get the sizes I wanted. Lifestyle only have mens sizes. appreciate the link though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Thanks for the lifestyle sports code :) used it to get a jersey for himself for Christmas. €59, with code was €50.15 and orders over €50 have free delivery :D

Advertisement