Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Themed Fundraising

Options
  • 31-10-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

I apologise if this is a little off topic, mods if you think there's a more suitable forum feel free to move this...

Basically, I'm going to do some volunteer work involving the monitoring of endangered species in South Africa for a month next summer. It's a lot of money, and though I have some money saved up, I'm hoping to get some cash through fundraising. I've been brainstorming about different things to do and all the typical fundraisers come to mind such as bake sales and stuff. That's all well and good but I think it might be more fun to do some animal themed things, considering the kind of volunteer work I'll be doing and I feel that people will be more interested if I do something different. Anyone have any ideas? (Thanks in advance!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Pub quizes are huge money makers for charity events.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Hollzy

Yeah, I could have themed rounds!

Advertisement