Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycled Radio Garbage

Options
  • 31-10-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hey,

Not sure if this has been asked before so here goes.

I'm in a position where my line of work allows me to listen to headphones while working. I originally was listening to my ipod but have gotten fed up of constantly charging it and also the selection of music.

So i've started streaming radio stations from the internet. I really like the mix of music and talk/banter. Currently listening to alot of BBC Radio 1.

My gripe is that they change DJ's every 2-3 hours and each DJ will have different topics of discussion but will play the exact same collection of songs. Theres times when I've noticed the one DJ will play the same song twice in their show. Meaning in an 8 hour shift I hear the same song 4-6 times.

Theres only so many times a man can listen to taylor swift without losing his mind.

So my question - Are there radio stations out there that dont repeat the same music constantly? I (24 year old) like pretty much all types of music except country western.

All suggestions welcome!

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement