Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friend skipped bail from NI 12 year ago. Needs advice

Options
  • 31-10-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

SNIP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I wish all scumbags had this colourful a story for skipping bail. It would make courtrooms much more interesting.

Nobody here can help you or your friend op. it's doubtful this case has simply gone away. If it has its likely because the injured parties never cooperated with the RUC.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭hiho1967

SNIP

hiho1967 wrote: »
    Its abit early to say nobody here can help, this is an "IRISH" forum and people from the north would visit here as well and maybe theyve heard of similar stories of cases thrown out when the big change over happened.

I mean nobody can tell you if the case has gone away. Only the PSNI can.
    It does sound abit colourful but its 100% true magicsean. As for him being a scumbag, one of the nicest fellas ive ever met in my life. Yes he did get himself into some trouble locally from republicans but these men are scum of the earth themselves. They try and control them places with an iron fist and if you step out of line, you get shot. Im sure your well aware of the way these scum operate.

He purposely ran over two innocent people.

As for the case itself, these people did cooperate and there has been talk that they got a compansation payout from the NI government. I understand what your saying about being doubtful this case has simply gone away but theres been talk that with the big change over, alot of cases where done away with to save on cost's. You have to remember that its a whole new police force now and this isnt the norm for other police forces around the world.

But this isn't just an old case. He is a fugitive who skipped custody.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭hiho1967

SNIP

SNIP

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

There's a Charter here for a reason. No legal advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement