Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Looking for a Free Trial? MkII

Options
  • 31-10-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

If your looking for a free trial in Eve Online there is a buddy program promotion running at the moment, all you have to do is contact myself via pm or post in this thread and you'll get a flurry of replies. I'd prefer you post here so it doesn't appear i'm misusing the forum and give everyone an equal chance at getting to you.

Please pm the first reply to your post for the trial here.

!!!!DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL DIRECTLY IN THIS THREAD!!!!

FAQ
    -Why get a free trial from a boardsie and not just use the standard 14-Day-Free Trial?
    -Well really the question has the answer, the difference is you get a 21-Day-Free-Trial when received through the buddy program instead of the 14 one.

-Wait what's in it for you then?
    -Well yes of course there is something in it for the person giving you the trial, we get a 30 day extension to our account for everyone that registers with Eve after their trial so you'll probably have a mentor answering your questions in an attempt the persuade you to continue after your trial time ends.

##How to guide of sending buddy 21-Day-Free-Trial Invites##

Go to Invite a Buddy page on the eve-online site, login and you'll see "Send Invites" click this and you'll be given a link which you'll need to send to the person requesting a trial, you can share this on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Reddit.

NOTE: You can still send the emails like usual.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Hi man, I was thinking of giving eve a go as am bored of the usual games.Looking for something to really get my teeth into with a bit more depth than the run of the mill games.If the offer is still open I'd be happy to take a free trial invite off some one. Cheers in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 memut

Meatwad wrote: »
    Hi man, I was thinking of giving eve a go as am bored of the usual games.Looking for something to really get my teeth into with a bit more depth than the run of the mill games.If the offer is still open I'd be happy to take a free trial invite off some one. Cheers in advance.
    Hiya,
    Yep free 21-Day trials are still available - if you PM me your e-mail address I'll send on a free 21-day trial to you.
    Cheers.
    -memut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

memut wrote: »
    Hiya,
    Yep free 21-Day trials are still available - if you PM me your e-mail address I'll send on a free 21-day trial to you.
    Cheers.
    -memut

Cheers man,pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Can someone give me a buddy trial for EVE please.

i want to give this game another go

• Registered Users Posts: 4 memut

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Can someone give me a buddy trial for EVE please.

i want to give this game another go

Hiya,
    I still have some 21-Day free trials available - if you PM me your e-mail address I'll send a trial invite to you.
    -memut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

memut wrote: »
    Hiya,
    I still have some 21-Day free trials available - if you PM me your e-mail address I'll send a trial invite to you.
    -memut

Thanks pm sent

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I don't believe I'm really doing this (again) but what the hell...

Can someone get in contact for a 21-day trial please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Ponster wrote: »

Sure, send me your email in a PM and I'll split the PLEX 50/50 if you sub.

EDIT: Alternatively, I can give you an open invite in the form of a link, but I'm not sure that's allowed as technically it's a referral link.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Ponster wrote: »

Hahahahaha.
    Sure, send me your email in a PM and I'll split the PLEX 50/50 if you sub.

EDIT: Alternatively, I can give you an open invite in the form of a link, but I'm not sure that's allowed as technically it's a referral link.

You can just give it to him in a PM as with my last comment on this matter I don't want someone reaping all the invites so keep it to a PM and it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Tried this a few years back but didn't really get into it. Have a lot more time on my hands these days so gonna give it another shot. Anyone wanna give me a referral link??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

smithy1981 wrote: »
    Tried this a few years back but didn't really get into it. Have a lot more time on my hands these days so gonna give it another shot. Anyone wanna give me a referral link??

I'll pm you my link. If you subscribe pm here to let me know and I'll give you the plex i get for referring

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

I'll pm you my link. If you subscribe pm here to let me know and I'll give you the plex i get for referring

Thx, just signed up, I'll let you know if/when i sub. Thanks again, appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

smithy1981 wrote: »
    Thx, just signed up, I'll let you know if/when i sub. Thanks again, appreciate it :)

Just need your in-game character name mate, then I can send you the plex.

EDIT: Contract up.

Advertisement