Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOP raid Progress

Options
  • 31-10-2012 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Wouldn't be the same without a progress thread.

For your own progress or that of the top level. It is worth noting most top level players and guilds stream now, you can catch them all over on twitch.tv .

Method have a good few streamers and put their progress raids up after a kill, and Kungen streams his guilds raids live.

Personally, am only getting into raid this week. We have had a slow start with such a high drop off of players from Cata > MOP. Got into a random guild run last night and got the second boss down, and looking forward to our first raid as a guild.

The mechanics and boss fights so far look great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Had healers drop outta ours too so hadda step in for time being :(
    Cleared MV normal and first hc but struggle at it at times.
    Got 1 boss in HoF so far just. Wanna get on my main for that as am sure can do some damage in there from early attempts on first boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

i think i saw on facebook that kri cleared the hc content with his guild for like world 30th or something. shocked that i even remember that

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

fiinch wrote: »
    i think i saw on facebook that kri cleared the hc content with his guild for like world 30th or something. shocked that i even remember that

Yeah he did in fairness to him.

We had our first pop last night and it was pretty unproductive, though hopefully people learned the fight. Entirely new makeup from WOTLK and CAta progress so no idea what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Once again we have are having semi-issues with 25m being that we have some players that really shouldnt be there. Then bringing in new trials so early in the expansion, and having to spend so much god damn time explaining stuff.

That being said, first two bosses of HoF are fun. Raid night tonight so going to have a look at as many more as we can :D Most of MSV was good fun too, with the exception of Elegon....

Personally I hope they bring in the incentive they are doing on the KR realms with 25m loot being higher. [Hope to god they dont spit the lockouts however. That would be a pain in the ass].

Advertisement