Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin marathon tshirt swap

Options
  • 31-10-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Did my first marathon yesterday.

Amazing day, amazing experience.....unfortunately the "Large" t-shirt fits a bit too snuggly.

Anyone have an extra large they'd like to swap with me?

I'll pay postage or collect

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

If any finisher missed out on a medal, they can have mine if they really want one. A PM (and a small donation to any of the charities on the DM website) and I'll post it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rithsaor

I have an XL t-shirt - did not check it at the time - thought it was M. I will swap your L for my XL.
    PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Ditto on the medal. If anybody missed out on getting a one you can have mine. Just send me a pm and we'll sort out the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Medal and large t-shirt if anyone wants them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

I didn't run the marathon but I might take those t-shirts and medal off your hands anyway! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭911sc

I have a t-shirt size Medium for swap with size Large if anybody interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Colostomy Bag

I have an L t-shirt and would really like to swap for an XL (or even XXL if they exist?). I also would happily cover postage or collect (Dublin).

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ice9

if anyone has a large to swap for a medium or wants to give away the large for a charity donation please PM me...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Skinyflint13

Hi ran Race..fantastic experience...unfortunately I left me medal and t-shirt in the Bankers pub that night..it was busy and after one too many Guinesses I left it there..went back next morning when I realised, but alas it had gone !

I'm now back in London and the only momento I have is the programme.

If anyone feels generous and would like to donate a medal and T-shirt, size does not matter as I was going to Frame it.

I will gladly make a charity donation or send a London Marathon medal as a swap.

Let me know if anyone can help me out...

PS...what a great crowd the irish are..absolutely and totally impressed with their hospitality and friendliness

time was 6hrs....lost the will to run at Heartbreak Hill and struggled from there on it..swore never to run it again, but a couple of days later want to go back next year and run a better time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pob2669

have a size Medium and looking to swap for a size small

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mstester

Hey Guys,

I've a extra large if anyone wants to swamp me for a medium. Its never been worn.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Hi ran Race..fantastic experience...unfortunately I left me medal and t-shirt in the Bankers pub that night..it was busy and after one too many Guinesses I left it there..went back next morning when I realised, but alas it had gone !

I'm now back in London and the only momento I have is the programme.

If anyone feels generous and would like to donate a medal and T-shirt, size does not matter as I was going to Frame it.

I will gladly make a charity donation or send a London Marathon medal as a swap.

Let me know if anyone can help me out...

PS...what a great crowd the irish are..absolutely and totally impressed with their hospitality and friendliness

time was 6hrs....lost the will to run at Heartbreak Hill and struggled from there on it..swore never to run it again, but a couple of days later want to go back next year and run a better time.

No problem you can have my medal. Cant help you out with the shirt though. I'll send you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

@skinyflint13 you can have my t-shirt. Could throw it in the same package as tunguskas medal. I'll pm you my email

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pob2669

Hi, I have a marathon cool down 2012 (phoenix park November 10th)size small looking to swap for a size medium....

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine has medium Marathon Finishers top and is looking to swap. The shirt says its a Medium but I think that must be a misprint as I have the exact same one and mine is smaller. So if anyone has a medium but needs a large please let me know.

I should mention that the size difference is NOT due to stretching. It was like that when taken out of the bag also has never been worn.

Thanks,
    Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

mstester wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

A friend of mine has medium Marathon Finishers top and is looking to swap. The shirt says its a Medium but I think that must be a misprint as I have the exact same one and mine is smaller. So if anyone has a medium but needs a large please let me know.

I should mention that the size difference is NOT due to stretching. It was like that when taken out of the bag also has never been worn.

Thanks,
    Phil
    Did he try on your top ?

Yup once I think. I noticed that its actually a different make to the one I have??? Mine is an asics and I cannot remember the brand on my friends. Its an identical shirt, from what I found out from the Race organizers like the medals there was a T-Shirt shortage so they had two suppliers for the t-shirts.

Strange to say the least no?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

Old thread this is, so just going to ask the question, if anyone with a medium DCM shirt willing to swap for a large 2011 DCM shirt. Mine is good as new!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 small dark one

911sc wrote: »
    I have a t-shirt size Medium for swap with size Large if anybody interested.

I'm looking for a medium and was giving a large. Can we pm to organise an exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

I'm looking for a medium and was giving a large. Can we pm to organise an exchange.

This thread is 2 years old ;)

Better off starting a new thread or mentioning it in the main DCM thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement