Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSBT

Options
  • 30-10-2012 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I was wondering if any of you know how many days in advance you can bet on a match on the SSBT's?
    I asked the staff today when I went to do a bet on it for the weekend football as i'll be away, but the answer they gave me was less than useless.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

I gather from you're user name, you're either, a bitter Man United fan or an even bitterer Arsenal fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

neither, the name comes from the amount of times I lost money on them this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭The Irish Riddler

Then stop backing them away from home.

Each of the bookies are different but generally speaking from Wednesday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Then stop backing them away from home.

Each of the bookies are different but generally speaking from Wednesday afternoon.
    Thanks, any advice I can find is great since I'm a noob :o

Advertisement