Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nursing in England

• 30-10-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I want to study nursing in the uk, I already have a Business degree form ireland, and thinking of doing the 2 year post grad entry route to adult nursing in the UK. Has anyone done a course like this. I have fond a course in the University of salford where you can exit after yr one with a Pg Cert in Nursing, can anyone tell me if I can then go on to d a post grad diploma in Ireland if this cert does not allow me to register with the NMC.? it doesn't really make sense to tell you you can exit after year one if you will not be on any part of the register. A bit confusing:D

Comments

Advertisement