Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to take nose ring out?

Options
  • 30-10-2012 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Need some advice on how to take my nose ring out.

I've popped the little ball off and tried to take it out but the gap between both ends of the ring is smaller than the width of my nostril so it won't come out..

I've tried widening it with a little pliers but to no avail..

Anybody got any tips on how to take it out?

Am I better just popping into a studio and getting it taken off? How much would that cost? €5?

Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

If you can't get it with a pliers then yeah, best bet is to pop into a studio. I doubt they'd charge you for it at all, I've never heard of anyone being charged for a jewellery removal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Lexii

There are special pliers for BCRs but if you're having no luck I would just pop into a local studio. I did that back in the UK with my septum ring and it was £2 for the change over but it was worth not having the hassle of messing about with it myself. :)

Advertisement