Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise edition - replacement disc or download link?

Options
  • 30-10-2012 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭

maybe someone here knows the answer, cos so far I can't find one and microsoft are telling me to contact the seller (software4students.ie) who tell me to contact microsoft...

I was getting pc ready to upgrade to windows 8, and discovered that i have mislaid the office installation disc. I have the disc sleeve, with the product key but no sign of disc anywhere

so does anyone know if and where I can either get a replacement disc or download it?

ta much.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

You could try entering the serial number here (try the professional link) and see if it works. If not Microsoft is the best bet, unless you can borrow an install disc from someone

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

yoyo wrote: »
    You could try entering the serial number here (try the professional link) and see if it works. If not Microsoft is the best bet, unless you can borrow an install disc from someone

Nick

had tried that link Nick, and doesn't work. 2 different depts in Microsoft were no use.

Might be able to get my hands on office 2010 thru work...

thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Not sure if it's allowed to mention it, but seeing as there have been links posted on here in the past to download original MS operating system ISO's from digitalriver, a Microsoft Official Partner, and these haven't been deleted, it should be OK.

Anyway you can also download Office ISO's from the same source. Google 'digitalriver office 2007 download' and you'll find the links easy enough.

Alun wrote: »
    Not sure if it's allowed to mention it, but seeing as there have been links posted on here in the past to download original MS operating system ISO's from digitalriver, a Microsoft Official Partner, and these haven't been deleted, it should be OK.

Anyway you can also download Office ISO's from the same source. Google 'digitalriver office 2007 download' and you'll find the links easy enough.

thanks Alun, after a bit of digging I did manage to find a link - but not directly to digital river it was through a site called HeiDoc.net (the technology treasure chest, no less!) so I'm a bit wary of it. I might just do an upgrade to win 8 and not a clean install.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

ablelocks wrote: »
    thanks Alun, after a bit of digging I did manage to find a link - but not directly to digital river it was through a site called HeiDoc.net (the technology treasure chest, no less!) so I'm a bit wary of it. I might just do an upgrade to win 8 and not a clean install.
    Don't do that just yet ... scroll down on that page a bit and you'll see loads of links that start with msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent.net/msoffice/pub/..... This is the exact same site that you'll download from if you purchase a licence from MS online and get the download link emailed to you.

You'll notice that there are loads of different languages too, so just scroll down until you find the English section.

• Advertisement

thanks for the help, all up and running smoothly. just need to get used to win 8 now...

Advertisement