Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie needs help

Options
  • 30-10-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I have been vaping for the last couple of months using a KGO-T starter pack i got from electric-cigarette.ie.

It has been fine for a month or so but it is having difficulty charging, not getting the same pull from it etc.

I had a look at the thread with the newbie order form which looked great but alot of the items are sold out on their site.

Can anybody send me in the right direction in to a good set up to get me moving again?

Dont really mind the price of it but something that will last me a good while.

I literally havent a clue and it all seems to be going over my head when it comes to wicks, atomisers etc etc.

If anyone could spare a few minutes it would be greatly appreciated.

I will dump the set up I have now and start fresh if I can get a few ideas.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Best kit to get is this one:

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

They've replaced the T2s with T3s so they fill from the bottom. It includes a liquid sample set too so try a few different flavours to see what you like.

The guys in e-smokeireland.eu made up this starter kit cos they had so much interest in the newbie shopping list that was posted. It has everything you need and you'll find the twist batteries much better than the standard Ego ones - you can set the voltage and the power will be more consistant.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

Fair play mate, appreicate that!

Should I buy replacement heads for the t3 too? (I see they sell them, thats the only reason i ask) Do they need wicks or anything?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

its a good idea to gert a few replacement heads too, just so you have them when they eventually need replacing.

The replacement heads are out of stock.

Will just buy as is and get them at a later date.

Thanks for the help lads,

Happy vaping

Got my new kit this morning lads,

Must say the customer service of e-smokeireland was excellent and the kit is fantastic.

Many thanks again for the help

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yep, Paul and Sabrina at ESI are the bomb, excellent folks to deal with!

They have a LOT of juice for you to try aswell when you get bored of what ya have!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

That's great you're all set up now. Report back and let us know how you're getting on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

eeloe wrote: »
    Yep, Paul and Sabrina at ESI are the bomb, excellent folks to deal with!
    Here, here. I made my Provari purchase Monday night at 01:30 but got pestered in work and forgot to use the "boards" discount code, and sneakily mentioned it to them, and they sent me 6 extra dual coil carto's in my package :)

Advertisement