Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

civil advice on management fees

Options
  • 30-10-2012 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

at the start of this year, i had outstanding management fees of €5750 (three yrs of fees), i couldnt pay them due to economic circumstances. however, this year i started to pay them back, in February i paid 2350e, in July i paid 950e and i transferred the remainder 2450e this month. i thought this was it, however, i found out that in january of this year i received a fine of 450e labelled interest and another one for 450e at the start of this month.

i sent an email today seeking clemency on the fine due to the times we are living in and the fact that i have completely honored my debt. the only outstanding bill left is the 900e fine. i told them i would not be paying it, simply because i cant afford to pay i

i plan to take a stand, i am afraid if i dont pay it i will be charged interest on the fine and what would happen if i was taken to the civil court, would the judge be in my favor as i have paid what i owed. this fine seems like day light robbery

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Cant get legal advice here. I suggest FLAC given the financial situation.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Read the charter. Hire a solicitor.

Judgment is being entered wholesale against Property Management fee defaulters.

Management Companies have general compliance.

This thread is being closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement