Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please Windows 8 upgrade, word missing...

Options
  • 29-10-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

I upgraded my Acer laptop running Windows 7 to Windows 8. Everything seemed to have went well until I went to open a word document to edit and I it wouldn't open. It wanted me to look for an app to open it. The Word 365 home premium that was preinstalled on my laptop is now missing. I never backed up my programmes thinking there wouldn't be a problem. Anyway it's there anything I can to to get it back?. Contact Microsoft?, Acer?
    In the meantime I downloaded a trial of Windows word 2013.
    Any help / advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,694 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If you're running Office 365, just go back to Office.com and get the installer again.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/

Log in with the Live account you paid for 365 on and fetch the installer, or if you know the product key, download the trial and punch it in.

Advertisement