Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeling the first flutters for certain

Options
  • 29-10-2012 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Well nearly 17 weeks now and since saturday night (just as I was trying to get cumfee in bed) I'v been able feel the baby moving around inside and I can tell what side the baby is sitting on. Its amazing but how long more until my Husband will get to feel it when he feels my tummy??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

I remember the first time I felt it and knew for sure it was the baby- was at 17 weeks as well!! I would say it was probably around 22 or 23 weeks before my OH could feel him. A lot of that was he would miss the kicks and baby wasn't cooperative! Now he kicks his hand for fun when OH puts it there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Yea thats the other part I know its hard to time the kicks right and I really want him to feel it for himself. I think its horrible that they arent more involved with it all besides doctor visits

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I'm 22 weeks this week and the kicks have been there for about a fortnight. They're pretty mild though so I dont expect my husband will be able to feel them for a while yet. Also, there are completely sporadic, short of him holding my tummy all the time, I think he'll have to wait patiently!

Advertisement