Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a name of an old game - help please! :)

Options
  • 29-10-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi,

I hope I'm posting in the right section :)

I am looking for a name of an old game I used to play on the Amiga I think it was. Or possibly one of the game consoles from the end of the 1980's- beginning of the 1990's. (Same era as The Lemmings :) )

You could play 1 or 2 player. You were supposed to shoot bubbles that was bouncing above you, while avoiding them. When you shot them they divided in 2, but were half the size. You shot them again and they diveded again, but smaller. Shoot again and they disappeared. Every level had a different background from famous places in the world, Taj Mahal etc.

Does anyone please remember the name of this game?!

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Hi,

I hope I'm posting in the right section :)

I am looking for a name of an old game I used to play on the Amiga I think it was. Or possibly one of the game consoles from the end of the 1980's- beginning of the 1990's. (Same era as The Lemmings :) )

You could play 1 or 2 player. You were supposed to shoot bubbles that was bouncing above you, while avoiding them. When you shot them they divided in 2, but were half the size. You shot them again and they diveded again, but smaller. Shoot again and they disappeared. Every level had a different background from famous places in the world, Taj Mahal etc.

Does anyone please remember the name of this game?!

Thanks in advance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

I think that the game was called PANG.

http://www.lemonamiga.com/reviews/view.php?id=409

I enjoyed that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

Available in mame, so no need to dust off the old amiga :)

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Annie Bananie

Awesome!! That is exactly it! Thanks ever so much :D

Advertisement