Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Calender from Vistaprint (Just pay P&P)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

I found this when I had a quick google

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/business/vistaprint-business-printing-se/8873864/free-2013-photo-wall-calendar.html

If you change the country to Ireland it goes back to 19.99

but if you continue on as if in the UK create the calender, you also get 10 free Christmas cards, when it comes to delivery address and billing you can change the country, shipping for me came up starting from 7.23 pounds so not bad for a customized calender!

I didn't get one but I might later!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I got one from snap fish last year - great Xmas pressie

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭angel_wings

Won't work for me, iv tried changing country to Ireland before I enter card details and amount switches to 19.99 and tried again not switching to Ireland at all (just entering my Irish address) I get a screen warning me it could be subject to taxes (fair enough) but wen I enter card details this time , it won't move on to next screen!!! Like it doesn't recognise card :( Has it worked for anyone else???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I see the ad again everytime I log onto facebook... seems to only work when you click on it from there, within facebook I mean - if that makes sense:)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭angel_wings

twirlagig wrote: »
    I see the ad again everytime I log onto facebook... seems to only work when you click on it from there, within facebook I mean - if that makes sense:)

I only use Facebook from my phone so I dont see ads, il log on from laptop later and try from there.
    Do you change country at checkout or leave it UK even when entering ur address?

• Advertisement
Advertisement