Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chaffing in the dublin marathon

Options
  • 29-10-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

I was out on the marathon course at about mile 18 today, nothing I have seen in my life has made me cringe like seeing two different guys who passed by with massive bloodstains on their t shirts from nipple chaffing. I'm mentally scarred from it, and felt I had to share :)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Pics?

Walking along the route (enroute to the pub) just before 5 hours. The amount of guys with bloody nipples was unreal.

One time you're glad you've to wear a sports bra...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Under armour style base layer ftw...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

no pics, some things are better off lost as distant memories ... eventually :)

quite good fun cheering (abusing) participants all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

Pics?

Eh, seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

kingQuez wrote: »
    I was out on the marathon course at about mile 18 today, nothing I have seen in my life has made me cringe like seeing two different guys who passed by with massive bloodstains on their t shirts from nipple chaffing. I'm mentally scarred from it, and felt I had to share :)
    Up there with the fecal colliform in swimming pool article john eh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

turds/swimming pool, seriously.. im amazed its not a standard si unit!

(for context - http://oasisdesign.net/water/quality/coliform.htm)

Advertisement