Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU Pokémon Night might cause us problems with league attendees

Options
  • 29-10-2012 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

I just copied this from our Facebook post;

Right guys I know some people here are fighting for a Pokémon group in DCU. However they have decide to hold a Pokémon night tomorrow night at six, the same time as our weekly meet up event.

If you have been with us from the beginning you will know how hard we worked to get our league into shape. Organising accommodation, getting set up with promos, running events, etc.

So I'm asking all members from DCU here to speak up on our behalf and ask that they kindly try to move any of their future events, related to Pokémon, to any other day of the week so as not to clash with us. We've worked too hard building up this group for DCU to come and pull the carpet from under our feet.

I have no problems with DCU doing their own thing in so far as it doesn't clash with us. We have even got our own Pokémon Professor now too. Please speak up for us as I'd hate to see all our hard work go to waste.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

As I said there bro, there really isn't an issue. Those involved in the DCU Pokémon thing are well aware of the league. And this event isn't them, it's AMS and GameSoc. Kinda showcases the need for us to have a separate soc, really.

But yeah, don't worry. It won't clash.

Advertisement