Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butcher Meat Deals

Options
  • 29-10-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

I like the butcher deals, i usually visit the butchers in kilbarrack, clarehall and dublin meat factory on the malahide road at kinsealy and look what deal of the week they have.

So i would like if you's could post your butchers deals. thanks.

dublin meat company this week:
    This Week's Special
    800g Round Steak Mince, 10 Class A Chicken Fillets, 5 Boneless Pork Loin Chops
    €18.00

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭romperstomper

which butchers? the ones in the kilbarrack shopping centre? where is the dublin meat factory? is it closeby? also intereseted in the location of the clarehall butcher.

for what its worth, i currently buy all my meat in smyths buthers in raheny. top quality but i'd also like to see if there are some good bargains to be had!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

The Bridge Butchers in Finglas (Cardiffsbridge Road, at Dunnes Stores) do great deals. They have loads of different offers. Will get the flyer when I'm there the next time and scan it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

January wrote: »
    The Bridge Butchers in Finglas (Cardiffsbridge Road, at Dunnes Stores) do great deals. They have loads of different offers. Will get the flyer when I'm there the next time and scan it in.

Hi January,
    You don't happen to have a recent flyer do you? I remember seeing the halloween one and it looked great value. What's the quality like?
    Thanks

Advertisement