Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

english springer spaniel

Options
  • 28-10-2012 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

english springer for sale. IKC 4 year old bitch. this dog is an allrounder. she is used for duck pheasant snipe and an excellent woodcock dog. very strong fast springer in cover with a geat nose. she'l retreive land and water with a soft mouth. full control on whistle and directon commands. walk to heel. good close working dog. can be seen working land and water any time. any trial given. this is a genuine dog and i'm very reluctant too sell but have a genuine reason. cavan. contact for more info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

jaksnipe wrote: »
    english springer for sale. IKC 4 year old bitch. this dog is an allrounder. she is used for duck pheasant snipe and an excellent woodcock dog. very strong fast springer in cover with a geat nose. she'l retreive land and water with a soft mouth. full control on whistle and directon commands. walk to heel. good close working dog. can be seen working land and water any time. any trial given. this is a genuine dog and i'm very reluctant too sell but have a genuine reason. cavan. contact for more info

Bloodlines ? Any pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

pics ,pedigree and price???

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jaksnipe

dogs name; firefly of elmbank. parents; (sire) ftaw. tygore bluebell (dam) louisas lady. the dog is 650ono pic to follow

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LOUTHSHOOTER

jaksnipe wrote: »
    Why u selling her so close to season????

Why u selling her so close to season????
    so i can get the best price for her. wudnt be selling her at all if i didnt hav to. if shes not gone i,l be shooting over her on thursday. this is a genunine dog. any test or trail welcom.

• Advertisement

SOLD!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement