Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturn stick recommendations

Options
  • 27-10-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

I think it's time to invest in a joystick for my Saturn. I was looking for an adapter for an xarcade but my search has proved fuitless:( Would anybody know if something like this would work without lag if I could find one anywhere, they seem to be out of stock everywhere.
    sat02.jpg

What is the Japanese virtua stick like?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUwfV37OqDraYm2NjvkTRL4BmnPyQI6vmsbZ44je0Y-ucU3xXf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,596 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

That Virtua stick is lovely. The first production parts even had a real Seimitsu stick.

Unfortunately my one has a dodgy button, which messes it up a bit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

o1s1n wrote: »
    That Virtua stick is lovely. The first production parts even had a real Seimitsu stick.

Unfortunately my one has a dodgy button, which messes it up a bit :(

It looks a nice stick, are dodgy button a common fault with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,596 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well it's not something I'd heard of before buying one, and definitely wasn't something I was expecting upon receiving it. I'd say I just got unlucky.

They're known as being the best sticks for the saturn. Next to this thing!

astro.jpg

I was going to try to sort out just replacing it with arcade parts and then put one of those cthulhu adapters in which allows you to connect it to a console. Never got around to it though.

Advertisement