Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Requested] Superdry

Options
  • 27-10-2012 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

Driving up to Belfast city airport on Monday (ROI bank holiday)
    Anyone know anywhere selling Superdry jackets either close to that location, Lisburn or Newry?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

I was in Belfast a few weeks ago and saw superdry jacket for 79 sterling. I came home and bought it off littlewoods.....75 euro incl postage. Plus there is a 20% discount code on the BA forum that brought it back to 60euro so quite happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Theres a shop in the Buttercrane in newry, the shop is down by pennys or primark that does all that superdry and gstar gear.

If you buy online heres a voucher code for 15% off, free delivery too ;)

SUPERDRYRMN15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Thanks - but that code does not work. Anyone got a new code?
    Tried about 20 different ones from various coupon sites, but all expired...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Only used it 2 days ago too, sorry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭SIRREX

I don't know what jacket you want but superdry.com has womens from€69.99, and mens from €79.99, with free delivery to ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Shotokan 1969

If it is of interest I saw a lot of superdry jackets and hoodie type tops in TK Maxx in Drogheda today prices ranging from 40 to 50 Euro

Thanks all - ended up geting the exact jacket I wanted in the exact size I wanted in Superdry Dublin airport. Normally retails at EUR95, but I gather all products there have 15% off so I got it for EUR80. Happy enough!

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Thanks all - ended up geting the exact jacket I wanted in the exact size I wanted in Superdry Dublin airport. Normally retails at EUR95, but I gather all products there have 15% off so I got it for EUR80. Happy enough!
    I was in the Superdry Outlet in Kiladare Village today, and they had the same jacket I wanted (different colour, but exaxt same model). It was EUR56, plus you got 20% off for the last 4 days. So a jacket that cost EUR95 in the main retailers/SD shop in Dublin city, cost EUR44 in the SD shop in Kildare Outlet.
    The shop was very very busy, and you were queued back onto the motorway to even get into the Outlet centre itself. That was at 12 o'clock! No sign of recession there!!!

Advertisement