Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartphone suggestion?

Options
  • 27-10-2012 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

Hi

I'm currently using an unlocked HTC Wildfire S on O2 and thinking of upgrading in the next while. When I say upgrading I don't just mean a new phone, but also a better phone than the one I've currently got. Switching networks wouldn't be a preferred option but I needed to I would.
    I've been looking at the HTC Desire C and I'm thinking it's a decently priced phone considering it's running Icecream Sandwich but I'm looking for some input.

I'd like something with:
    • A new OS than the Wildfire S's.
    • A better camera.
    • A better battery life.
    • Can take a Micro SD.
    • Decent headphone jack.
    • (Obviously) WiFi
    The point on the headphone jack is an important one. I've had bluetooth headphones in the past and found they either sell really cheap (E30) or really dear (+E200) one's in this country so I'd prefer to be able to use corded headphones and I find I nearly always have a problem with headphone jacks in phones acting up after no length!

Oh and I don't want to spend anymore than 200 (prepay) as I'm a student.

Let the suggestions begin :D

Advertisement