Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provisionally accepted - Paying fees

Options
  • 27-10-2012 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was given until the end of October to pay my tuition fees and was provisionally accepted for a SUSI grant about 3-4 weeks ago. I'm wondering if I'll still have to pay the tuition fees myself or if the college would be lenient in any way, considering I'm just waiting on confirmation from SUSI. I've sent off the final course acceptance form so there's not much I can do to speed up the process.

If it's the case that I'll just have to pay the fees myself somehow, what's the best option in terms of a loan and how does reimbursement work?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,044 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Explain to the fees office and ask them can they wait a bit longer on SUSI

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LedZeppelin

As you might of heard on the news 50,000 people are still waiting too so without a doubt there's others in your college in your position too, the college should be reasonable in terms of paying your fees.

Hope you hear back from SUSI soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Rynox45

Thanks very much, I was hoping that would be the case, I just hope they'll let me back in after the mid term break :P

Advertisement