Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burn the Bondholders

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

9.15am, meet O’Connell Monument, march O’Connell St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Jim that's all well and good but where do Sinn Fein propose we get the money if we do burn the bondholders? Tied to the IMF forever or back to the punt just curious
    Anyway isn't all this a bit last year seeing FG/Lab have zero intention of doing this and it will be a few years before SF get a chance to go into govt.?
    I have yet to hear SF or Boyd Barrett etc. come up with alternative options mostly spouting populist nonsense.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Thanks for the notification Jim, if you want me to bump it at any stage please let me know via PM and I'll be happy to do so for you to remind people of the upcoming event.

I don't think a regional forum is the place to discuss monitory or political issues affecting the whole state, continent and world so I am going to lock it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement