Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boherbuoy Brass Band - RTE player

Options
  • 26-10-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Thought people might like to see this, was on telly the other night. Interesting to see them going through some streets of 1978/79 era. Anyone recognise anyone? :)

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10067901/

Anyone know what street Jim Kemmy is being interviewed on? (just over a minute into it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭timmaii

Great show, well worth catching. A lot of the band members are still playing with them. Some questionable 1970's political correctness on show though!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Outside the Dominican church my sister is in it shes about 7 then ha ha!
    Also my Grand Uncle is the base player Dominic Crofton he only realy stopped playing the last few years hes 87!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭HattieMcDoogal

I loved seeing the boat race at Corbally Regatta, it was filmed a couple of years before I was born but I only raced in a cot like that this summer! Now we weren't polling but paddling and also we lost but still ;-) Great to see it on RTE!

Advertisement