Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good stocking filler

Options
  • 25-10-2012 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Was in Pennys today they have Justin Bieber diary and pen set reduced to 50c great stocking filler. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

you mean fire lighter right?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Was in Pennys today they have Justin Bieber diary and pen set reduced to 50c great stocking filler. :)

Excellent !!! That's the mother-in-law sorted.

I wonder if she knows who Justin Beiber is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Monty_python_foot.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

50c is still to much!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Whats next then....a Jedward alarm clock??????

"OMG its time to wake up,are you awake John,I sure am Edward".

FFS like.:D:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

paddy147 wrote: »

If anyone ever makes this we as a collective group will hunt you down and make you pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

I for one am grateful for your post! No Bieber lovers in my house but plenty of them out there. No doubt your post will be of use to many cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I'd buy them all for the lols, christmas sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭crayon80

Pennys also had One Direction rubbers for 50c. I am so tempted to post that bargain alert without a picture though.

eraser_-_band-20987692-frntl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

crayon80 wrote: »
    Pennys also had One Direction rubbers for 50c. I am so tempted to post that bargain alert without a picture though.

Rubbers, something that the members of One Direction would know nothing about :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Oh, we are getting cynical on BA this weather:p

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Rubbers, something that the members of One Direction would know nothing about :pac:

Correct.

BUT JLS do :D:D :pac::pac: :p

3521544.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

^^^Please tell me they are not real :( The boxes themselves would be a pretty good contraceptive:cool: (edit- Just to clarify, I mean that looking at the boxes would put you off the deed)

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭mrm

More unfortunately, neither did their parents!:pac:

What does Justin have to do? Even when he reduces his prices to half a euro and sells via Penneys all everyone wants to do is discuss One Direction. Oh how the mighty have fallen!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

lindtee wrote: »
    ^^^Please tell me they are not real :( The boxes themselves would be a pretty good contraceptive:cool: (edit- Just to clarify, I mean that looking at the boxes would put you off the deed)

They sure are real :o

I got what you meant :P :cool: can't imagine a cardboard box preventing pregnancy !!! and wouldn't be the most comfortable vessel to travel in either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I'm reduced to tears, as that's the only time Bieber & 50cent will be mentioned in the same sentence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Apart from "Bieber and 50 Cent are both sh!t".... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

paddy147 wrote: »

I would love an alarm like that as i might get out out of bed then on time as i would not be able to listen to them.

Advertisement