Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lumiere Charity South Africa

Options
  • 25-10-2012 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

I asked elsewhere here without any replies. Anyone here know about this charity?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lumierecharity

Lumiere Charity information can be found at www.lumierecharity.com
    and lumierecharity.blogspot.ie
    We are an organization for children and disadvantaged. We have been assisting in South Africa where there is great need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

That link doesn't work.

Another option is to go into Google, and type in lumierecharity.tripod.com/lumiere-charity.html
    or in Google, type lumierecharity or lumierecharity.blogspot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Lumiere Charity: your website is very scant with information. Have you published your annual accounts? What precise locations do you operate in? The organisation seems very personalised on somebody called Seán Whittle, who is 'known in South Africa as 'Father to the Poor'' and mentions Free State. I certainly never heard of this person or a 'Father to the Poor' while living in the region. Do you have a strategic plan? Your activities suggest you prothlesise as part of this; do you therefore require beneficiaries of your 'works' to follow religious practices? I have so many more questions ...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

From their website: SPIRITUAL PROGRAMME

Good Shepherd Church offers free

online self-training for the priesthood

for people in areas with no priests or

funding to train priests

I would like to sign up please.

• Advertisement

Dear Dory,
    Please contact lumierecharity@yahoo.co.uk and we will be able to assist you.

Advertisement