Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safari autozooms

Options
  • 25-10-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭

For some reason on my new mac mini safari seems to auto zoom just after mouse moves. Accessibility options are off. Anything else I can do. Seems to only happen just after I move the mouse

Join Ireland Weather Network

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

What mouse are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Sorry Magic mouse

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

This is actually a feature called Smart Zoom. You must be double tapping the top of the mouse. Do it again to unzoom. You can disable it in System Prefs > Mouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Thanks have just done that, must be very sensitive to the double tap

Advertisement