Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Config: 0x00000000 Can not Continue (RGH)

Options
  • 25-10-2012 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever encountered the "Flash Config: 0x00000000 Can not Continue" error? I am trying to write/read to the nand on a Falcon. It's not a problem with the soldering or nand-x as it could write/read perfect on a Xenon, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

justryan wrote: »
    Anyone ever encountered the "Flash Config: 0x00000000 Can not Continue" error? I am trying to write/read to the nand on a Falcon. It's not a problem with the soldering or nand-x as it could write/read perfect on a Xenon, any ideas?

I always say that it isn't problem wirh soldering but in 99% it is :-)

Sorry that i cannot be more helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mayto

I think I got it with one console, think it was down to the soldering. Is the motherboard getting power?, I'm sure it is but just checking :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

docentore wrote: »
    I always say that it isn't problem wirh soldering but in 99% it is :-)

Sorry that i cannot be more helpful

Ay your right, the one time I didn't use flux I get flash config error. Tried again this time applying flux to the solder points and it dumps fine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Used flux again this time flash config 0x0000000 :mad: I think it's down to Windows 8 (recently upgraded from Windows 7), so I disabled driver signature enforcement and I'm back in action.

Advertisement