Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tri Zone @ the Marathon Expo

Options
  • 25-10-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.triathlonireland.com/index.php?id=107&nid=1010

So, who's going to be along to the expo this weekend? I know AKW will have selling is wares for the weekend, and with plenty from here running on Monday there'll no doubt be a fair few knocking about.

I'm down for the Sunday morning shift from 11-2 myself, so do drop over and say hello. JB, I'll bring a box for you to stand on....

Oryx, there will be free sweets......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Bambaata

I shall be heading in for a browse alright. The expo is normally great for picking up things on the cheap. Its one of the few expo's that usually is cheaper than in stores. Ive gotten the last 2 years supply if isogels at the expo at €15 (normally 24 - 30 online) a box and i wasn't even running the marathon either year! Hoping its the same this year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I'm going down to stake out AKW's stall so I can pounce when it's unattended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Dropped in today, bought some socks from AK and bought a heap of gels. Chatted to a few people in the tri area and some BHAA folk I know. Great buzz around the place.
    The RDS seemed so much bigger when I was a kid though..

Advertisement