Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiver off when you spend Fifty at Smyths Toys

Options
  • 25-10-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

Before you proceed to the checkout, enter the code 600210 in the voucher code area of your shopping basket to deduct €5 from your total bill.

Handy with Christmas around the corner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

sok2005 wrote: »
    Before you proceed to the checkout, enter the code 600210 in the voucher code area of your shopping basket to deduct €5 from your total bill.

Handy with Christmas around the corner.

Not valid on Video Games or Skylander Figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

this deserves a bump :)
    this code can be used over and over!!! ive broke the toy shopping up into batches of 50-60 euro and applied this code EACH time . effectively saving 10% or around 35 euro :eek:
    also the service itself is excellent. toys have come to workplace within 2 working days. they have no tags or price stickers either as they come direct from warehouse.
    thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

Great to get a few euros off, but have to say I was left very disappointed recently when I ordered on a Monday (Sons birthday the following Saturday) the delivery didn't arrive until the wednesday of the following week. I emailed on the Thursday looking to know would it be delivered on the Friday, explaining why and I didn't get a response till the following Monday. Just a bog standard reply to tell me matter of factly that it hadn't left the warehouse yet!
    No apology whatsoever.

Now I've had deliveries in the past with no problems, I've also seem them advise of busier times thus slower delivery times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Duffys Toyworld in Dunleer,County Louth.

Absolutely blows Smyths out of the water on selection and price.

Next day delievery to anywhere in Ireland is 10 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

The man and daughter who run Duffys are 2 of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet.Been up to them twice now,and the kids allways come 1st in the toy store.

Far better than Smyths,but thats just my opinion and also my daughter absolutely loving the place too,over Smyths.

http://www.duffystoyworld.net/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Duffys-Toyworld/124271067654646

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Can you collect inshore? It only seems to let me get delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭Pipmae

paddy147 wrote: »
    The man and daughter who run Duffys are 2 of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet.Been up to them twice now,and the kids allways come 1st in the toy store.

Far better than Smyths,but thats just my opinion and also my daughter absolutely loving the place too,over Smyths.

http://www.duffystoyworld.net/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Duffys-Toyworld/124271067654646
    A Duffy's fan here as well. A warning to those thinking of paying it a visit with kids though. It isn't buggy friendly in any way, shape or form. However it is a lovely shop for a visit with the kids - a real old style toy shop with toys just crammed in. They have a brilliant selection of stuff ie Sylvanians, Orchard Toys, Bruder. Here is a photo of the Sylvanian aisle I took last week while there. (It's the one aisle taken from two different angles).

I would consider it competitive price wise with Smyths but not cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭WhichWay

paddy147 wrote: »
    Duffys Toyworld in Dunleer,County Louth.

Absolutely blows Smyths out of the water on selection and price.

Next day delievery to anywhere in Ireland is 10 euro.

Little Christmas before christmas!! Got my Duffys delivery today. Audrey sorted out my Fastrac with a front loader. Thanks for the tip Paddy. I'll be using them again.

Advertisement