Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts, Priests, and Geopathic Stress

Options
  • 25-10-2012 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭

There's a funny article in the IT about a priest who seems to be diversifying into all sorts of unusual BS.
    I was intrigued by this line;
    In Sweden and parts of Germany some councils require a geopathic stress test before granting planning permission.
    Its not clear whether this is the priest or the journalist speaking, but I would be very surprised if the Swedes or Germans required tests for supernatural presences before granting PP.

A quick google search reveals this guy in Ireland, doing the tests. He seems more concerned with EMF and microwave, than actual ghosts.
    The picture on the website appears to show two giant earthworms lurking under the house, reeking noxious geopathic stress upwards.

At a guess I'd say if the Swedes are testing for anything, its for excessively high levels of EMF under high voltage power lines, or radon gas, but its funny how these quacks can link something like that to ghostbusting and exorcism.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

I remember an episode of QI where Fry explained a fact, that in the US, a house price will drop by a third, if it's 'haunted'. Handy tip, when buying a house.

The Amityville 'horror house' back on market as owners drop asking price from $1.35m to $955k (but insist it's because of divorce, not demons).

Nice house.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

recedite wrote: »
    A quick google search reveals this guy in Ireland, doing the tests. He seems more concerned with EMF and microwave, than actual ghosts.
    The picture on the website appears to show two giant earthworms lurking under the house, reeking noxious geopathic stress upwards.

Not ghosts, but
    Geopathic Stress, or better known in the East as Feng Shui, is a form of natural radiation which seeps up from the earth’s core (similar to the way radon gas does). This is measured in Hertz.

I thought the giant earthworms were just stinking.

From your man's website again:
    Geopathic stress, because of its high frequency range, can prevent our brains nervous system and or immune system from working correctly. The reason for this is that signals sent from the brain (biological computer) can get distorted and slowed down leaving the body confused and unable to fight off sickness and disease.

:eek:

Advertisement