Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nexus 7 near Athlone??

Options
  • 25-10-2012 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey all,

I've been looking for a Nexus 7 for a while now, had assumed it wasn't out here yet and saw it was available in Argos a few days ago. Unfortunately they aren't stocked and apparently don't know when they'll have them in again. I was wondering if any knows of anywhere in or around Athlone that might have them? Really hoping to get one before the end of the mid term for college!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Lawros Tache

Afraid i dont know about Athlone and apologies for taking up thread but Tesco in Naas seems to have any amount of them, there were at least 40-50 on display there this morning.

Have you tried Tesco in athlone?

If not in stock then maybe they do an internal store-transfer-type-thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

arghpat wrote: »
    Hey all,

I've been looking for a Nexus 7 for a while now, had assumed it wasn't out here yet and saw it was available in Argos a few days ago. Unfortunately they aren't stocked and apparently don't know when they'll have them in again. I was wondering if any knows of anywhere in or around Athlone that might have them? Really hoping to get one before the end of the mid term for college!

Slightly off topic, but why not wait a little while and see if you can get the 32gb model.

If rumours are true it's to be launched on Monday and will cost the same as the current 16gb model.

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2012/10/25/google-nexus-7-16gb-price-cut-before-32gb-release/

Advertisement