Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Malwarebytes remover and......

Options
  • 25-10-2012 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

...when the system rebooted, this is what i got. Any ideas? (attached photo.)

Anyone tell me how i might recover the data from the drive after this RAID 0 failure?

Really need help!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Error says Drive 0 not found, check drive cables and connections

21/25

• Site Banned Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭ASJ112

did mbam remove any malware for you ? If so, post the log from it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

Looks to me like a hard disk failure - is raid 0 the one where you have 2 hard disk mirroring each other? If so pull the failed one (should have a flashing yellow light) and see if it'll boot on the other disk - if so you're back in business.
    If not you're in trouble and I hope it's backed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeppydeppy wrote: »
    Looks to me like a hard disk failure - is raid 0 the one where you have 2 hard disk mirroring each other? If so pull the failed one (should have a flashing yellow light) and see if it'll boot on the other disk - if so you're back in business.
    If not you're in trouble and I hope it's backed up.

Raid 0 should just be striping to both drives, It's not mirroring, thats raid 1.
    It says hard drive failed, assuming everythings ok with hardware/cables, malwarebytes could have done something to the boot sector? I haven't used malwarebytes too much so I don't know what it's capable of.

Advertisement