Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Noel McCaul

Options
  • 24-10-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Just heard this evening that a gentleman of Irish radio, former Christmas FM and 4FM presenter Noel McCaul lost his battle with cancer last night.

My condolences to his family and friends.

May he rest in peace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭furryvision

One of the finest voices in Irish Broadcasting, an absolute pro and you couldn't meet a nicer man. very sorry to hear of his passing. RIP Noel

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭real rocker

Agree entirely with other posters. I met him at 4FM. He was a most generous man in regard to his easy approach and sharing of knowledge and memories.
    May he rest in peace. Condolences to his family and broadcasting colleagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,004 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Noel McCaul had many years experience in broadcasting. I heard him on CKR (former licenced station for Carlow and Kildare), Dublin's Country Mix 106.8 and 4FM. Another sad loss this year along with Jim Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭LeakyGee

God bless him. R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Never met the man but worked with his son back in the nineties. RIP.

• Advertisement
Advertisement