Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars 2 - Warrior

Options
  • 24-10-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

Ok so I have been playing very casually since launch and am level 42 atm. Have played some WvW and some sPvP. Currently using a rifles and dual wielding axes. Was thinking of moving to a sword main hand and axe offhand but havent tried it out yet.

Wanted to get some advice from people on here re what are some of the optimal builds and playstyles that exploit the Warriors strengths to the maximum. I would prefer to play as an offensive dps rather than a support utility class.

Also what are peoples thoughts on traits and skills that suit an offensive role. Havent really the time to read every thread on the internet about the various warrior builds and was hoping someone here could distil that knowledge for me

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

if your wanting to play a mostly dps warrior, id suggest a greatsword, and then an axe and shield. basically just using the GS for 100 blades, with frenzy and (the stampede ability), the shield gieves decent survivability, and stun. and the axe has great damage.

cant remember my traits off hand, or my armour attachments.
    will post them when i get them. but yeah. that should help for sPVP anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    if your wanting to play a mostly dps warrior, id suggest a greatsword, and then an axe and shield. basically just using the GS for 100 blades, with frenzy and (the stampede ability), the shield gieves decent survivability, and stun. and the axe has great damage.

cant remember my traits off hand, or my armour attachments.
    will post them when i get them. but yeah. that should help for sPVP anyway.

Cheers that would be very helpful m8. Currently switching between rifle and sword and warhorn or sword and axe. Haven't really tried the greatsword much but will now. Do you fare ok in sPvP without using a ranges weapon?

Advertisement