Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

510 auto helped me with craving

Options
  • 24-10-2012 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi.
    I keep reading posts with people asking for help with craving so I figured I would put up my experience in case it helps someone.
    On most forums The main advice seems to be up the nicotine level and try and work on the technique, which help me a little.
    Unfortunately, the problem I was having is the act of smoking is also an addiction and manual ego batteries were not cutting it for me. The reason ecigs work so well for so many is they replicate the actions of smoking so, as I got more into vaping and dropped the cig sized auto the cravings came back.
    I still use the ego most of the time but using the 510 any time I fell I really need a cig.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Hi.
    I keep reading posts with people asking for help with craving so I figured I would put up my experience in case it helps someone.
    On most forums The main advice seems to be up the nicotine level and try and work on the technique, which help me a little.
    Unfortunately, the problem I was having is the act of smoking is also an addiction and manual ego batteries were not cutting it for me. The reason ecigs work so well for so many is they replicate the actions of smoking so, as I got more into vaping and dropped the cig sized auto the cravings came back.
    I still use the ego most of the time but using the 510 any time I fell I really need a cig.
    You should try my set up then if that's the way your inclined. No buttons and no tanks to mess with, and you can hold it the same way you always held ur cig, but batteries last me a day and a half, and refilling around the same time, bigger ok than the 510 but suits me and might suit you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭patrickspicture

thank you kiffy.

what setup are you using?
    I will look in to it and give it a try if it sounds like something I would like.
    I do like my ego twist and the whole collector/hobby side, but it is something different to smoking a cig much more like a pipe.

I am addicted as much to the process of smoking cigs as to the chemicals, which is why I never lasted more the 4 hrs with a patch and smoked 15 a day on the suicide pills.

thank you kiffy.

what setup are you using?
    I will look in to it and give it a try if it sounds like something I would like.
    I do like my ego twist and the whole collector/hobby side, but it is something different to smoking a cig much more like a pipe.

I am addicted as much to the process of smoking cigs as to the chemicals, which is why I never lasted more the 4 hrs with a patch and smoked 15 a day on the suicide pills.
    I use the Echo 1300mAh automatic battery with an 808 thread, the starter kit costs £38, free shipping with costs over £30 and got it in 2 working days from the UK
    http://www.shopecigarette.co.uk/starter-kits/echo-kit-1300-uk-plug-double

But they also do a 650 mAh started kit which is a lot smaller in size and costs £35
    http://www.shopecigarette.co.uk/starter-kits/echo-kit-650-uk-plug-double

the 1300 size compared to the 650 doesn't bother me it's the auto battery and use of cartomisers that swings it for me.
    My batteries last on average 32 hours (real time) before dying and the 3 ml carts last almost 2 days, the 650 can't compete with that but its not so big to use and hold. The 1300 battery is 88mm and the 650 is 63mm.

I also have 3 twist batteries and a Lavatube 2 ego minis, a 650 ego and 4 510 batteries but haven't used the vv's since I got my Echo set up. Used to use them when having a few drinks, but no need of them now as the Echo satisfies my vape and TH needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭patrickspicture

Thank's, was thinking of getting an echo for a little while now cause from what I have read they kick out more power then the ego. will check the site out.
    I would probably go for the 650, I have an 1100 twist and it is fine at home but, to long and awkward when leaving the house.

Thank's, was thinking of getting an echo for a little while now cause from what I have read they kick out more power then the ego. will check the site out.
    I would probably go for the 650, I have an 1100 twist and it is fine at home but, to long and awkward when leaving the house.
    Yeah the 650 is an inch smaller and handier for the pub to keep in the pocket, as someone close to me keeps telling me "size is everything" ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement