Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming lessons in or around limerick

Options
  • 24-10-2012 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Can anyone please tell me if any of the swimming pools in limerick do lessons for a beginner,

My 16 year old niece has asked me to find a place for her, she seems really gone on the idea and said she would love to be able to be able to swim on the beach next summer,

Any ideas that I could pass on to her would be more than welcome

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

waterzone at Bawnmore

I know people who go to these lessons and are very happy with them. They have only started up this year and so seem to have places available. It's on sat afternoons which wont interfere with homework either.
    Bawnmore is a warmer than average pool and is spotless. Nice warm working showers. We go to Bawnmore on another night.

Maybe I am not allowed to link a contact here. I will pm the info instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 FatMickey

juneg wrote: »
    waterzone at Bawnmore

I know people who go to these lessons and are very happy with them. They have only started up this year and so seem to have places available. It's on sat afternoons which wont interfere with homework either.
    Bawnmore is a warmer than average pool and is spotless. Nice warm working showers. We go to Bawnmore on another night.

Maybe I am not allowed to link a contact here. I will pm the info instead.

Sounds like its just the Job, I will check it out tomorrow

Many Thanks

Advertisement