Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi All!

Options
  • 23-10-2012 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Everybody!

My name's Sage. I'm going to embark down the dark, twisted road that is NaNoWriMo come November. I figured this forum is a good place to seek inspiration and perhaps, during the tough times, help. :)

If anybody here is partaking and would like a writing buddy, my NaNo name is Sage Ellis (perhaps I should've been a bit more creative :o ). Good Luck :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

sage_ellis wrote: »
    Hi Everybody!

My name's Sage. I'm going to embark down the dark, twisted road that is NaNoWriMo come November. I figured this forum is a good place to seek inspiration and perhaps, during the tough times, help. :)

If anybody here is partaking and would like a writing buddy, my NaNo name is Sage Ellis (perhaps I should've been a bit more creativr :o ). Good Luck :D

...is that your real name? It's pretty badass!

I'm not doing NaNo this year but I am working on the second draft of my entry from last year. Best of luck to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sage_ellis

Antilles wrote: »

...is that your real name? It's pretty badass!
    Bout the only useful thing my parents ever gave me :)

Did you make it to 50k last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

Yeah I've done it a few times. Never had any trouble getting to 50k but last year was the only one I've had that I got something that still seemed worthwhile afterwards!

Advertisement