Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good McGuigan Doc on ITV4 now

Options
  • 23-10-2012 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

Very matter of fact. Starting on ITV4+1 now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Enjoyed that, matter of fact indeed, no bull**** and to the point.
    Although no mention of Azumah Nelson :p

Big respect to Barry for speaking about his brother aswell, clearly a very tough thing for him to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,595 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I'll have to try catch that!

Was Young Ali mentioned? I would assume so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

walshb wrote: »
    I'll have to try catch that!

Was Young Ali mentioned? I would assume so.

Ya he was, that section was brief enough, although long enough to gain an incite into McGuigan's emotions on the tragedy both then and now.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,595 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Big Ears wrote: »
    Ya he was, that section was brief enough, although long enough to gain an incite into McGuigan's emotions on the tragedy both then and now.

I always remember Barry being interviewed in Loftus Road by Jimmy MaGee right after dethroning the great Eusebio Pedrosa. Barry was teary eyed when he dedicated the win to Young Ali. I tell you, I was too! Very powerful and emotional scene.

Advertisement