Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good VG liquids

Options
  • 23-10-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Used to smoke ecigs for ages but then ended up back smoking. Back vaping now and having come back I seem to have developed a slight allergy to PG after a few weeks - red rash on face. I've just got some VG liquids to try from Thebestshop (white coffee and mint) and they are pretty ****e compared to my usual Halo menthol ice (I was never arsed trying other flavours after I tried this). I've read that these are most likely dekang or something like that. Anyone recommend any good VG juice manufacturers?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the el toro juices are 50:50 pg/vg, might be a good enough ratio to sidestep your reactions to pg

e-smokeireland have them, they're only tobaccos though

http://www.bestecig.ie/e_liquid.html

i think these juices are vg.. i gopt an all vg tobacco from them before, was nice. email them to make sure

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mandyxxx

Used to smoke ecigs for ages but then ended up back smoking. Back vaping now and having come back I seem to have developed a slight allergy to PG after a few weeks - red rash on face. I've just got some VG liquids to try from Thebestshop (white coffee and mint) and they are pretty ****e compared to my usual Halo menthol ice (I was never arsed trying other flavours after I tried this). I've read that these are most likely dekang or something like that. Anyone recommend any good VG juice manufacturers?

You could try Virgin Vapors organic 100% pharma grade VG liquids distributed in Europe by ukecigstore. (Sorry, I dont know how to do links on my phone).
    I had similar issues with PG as yourself and decided to give them a try. I got a 30ml bottle of Vanilla Latte for about 23 euro including postage and highly recommend it.The flavor is really intense. They also do 4.5ml sample bottles but had a limited selection last time I checked.
    I'm currently using Inawera 12mg VG base with inwera banana flavor. I think the flavors contain PG but so far I haven't had a reaction to it. You could consider mixing your own if you can tolerate a little PG. Depends on how much cash you have to spare, I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JunkyDinosaur

Thanks. Yeah, I found Virgin Vapors a while after posting. Unfortunately the ukecigstore have no stock of any flavours left! Don't fancy mixing myself so will wait for stock to be in next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mandyxxx

Thanks. Yeah, I found Virgin Vapors a while after posting. Unfortunately the ukecigstore have no stock of any flavours left! Don't fancy mixing myself so will wait for stock to be in next week.

e-cigshop.eu (Irish supplier) do VG liquid as well, including 5ml sizes.

Advertisement