Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone problem

Options
  • 23-10-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    The mother just got Vodafone Fixed line broadband in, the problem is her emergency response unit won't let her connect to internet. turned the ERU off broadband no problem. any one had similar issues? know how to cure this??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Don't you need to fit a filter?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭wex96

not sure, which end do I put it?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Unplug the phone from the wall, install filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 digitalnative

Hi

I'd be greatful if anyone could answer this question as Vodafone seem unable to!

We have just purchased the new Vodafone Gigabit package, phone and broadband.

People cannot call us on our land line but we can ring them.

Technical support reset the router last week to try and fix the problem. It fixed the landline problem, but then our mobiles would not work on the wi-fi.

He reset it again and allowed us to use the mobile on wi-fi but it meant the landline would not ring in again.

I'd be greatful if someone could give a rough idea of how to deal with this problem
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Don't necro 6yo threads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement