Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Cashback 6300 and 6500 series tv

Options
  • 23-10-2012 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Bought a Samsung Smart 6300 tv in Harvey Normans recently.

While searching about it on web (after purchase) found this...

http://www.samsung-cashback.co.uk/rewards/

Harvey normans said nowt about it during purchase but it looks to qualify. You have to buy a second product from same store and they will post you a cheque for the cashback amount after.

Offer open till 24th Dec.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭dubrov

Anyone know if Pixmania qualify for this cashback offer?

ROI terms and conditions are here but I still have my doubts

http://www.samsung-cashback.co.uk/rewards/docs/REWARD_YOURSELF_TERMS_ROI.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dolallyoh

Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay and Comet Auctions), from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace and Play.com, PlayTrade), Costco, Electro Centre and Shop Direct (Littlewoods, Kay & Co, Ismee and Very) are not included in this promotion.

The question is whether Pixmania falls into this category.

Amazon are eligible. See here

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_171666267_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000661713&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=11YBTC5KKSBH2RZ2MTYF&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=329244747&pf_rd_i=560858

As Pixmania do not mention the offer, I am guessing they are excluded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dolallyoh

hotukdeals mention a similar thing, said because site pixmania.ie is french its excluded.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

pixmania are excluded from the samsung galaxy tab so they would be excluded from this also, contacted samsung themselves and they said nothing to do with them that it was a third party

• Advertisement

That's what I had thought but thanks for the information anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭skinny90

Would you get money back if you purchased bluray and tv all at once

• Registered Users Posts: 28,797 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

dubrov wrote: »
    Amazon are eligible.

Related question.. I bought a Samsung SSD that qualifies for the cashback from Amazon UK, but on checking with Samsung support they say I will need to submit the claim as being bought in Ireland and therefore for €50... not the 50 POUNDS I think I should get because I bought from a UK e-tailer.

Anyone submitted a cashback claim for Amazon UK yet and if so what did you get?

Advertisement